top of page

Permeate: An In-demand Ingredient

Over the past decade, the number of tracked new product introductions using permeate has soared globally. It's no surprise, given this ingredient's multifaceted benefits, including: flavor enhancement, sodium reduction, nourishing minerals, browning and cost savings.

North America and Western Europe accounted for 52% of all permeate product launches, with the rest of the world making up the other 48%.


bottom of page